Monday, November 30 – Daily Workouts
FIREPOWER MOMS BOOTCAMP @ 10AM
PRIVATE NURSERY SCHOOL GROUP: MIGHTY MINIS @ 2:00pm
LAST CLASS of the WINTER SESSION
INTRO: Whiteboard Meeting – CIRQUE DAY!
WARM UP: Obstacle Course with new MINI TRAMPOLINE!
SKILL WORK: Balance Beam & Wire Walking
CIRQUE STATIONS: ring holds and sitting/standing in hammock
CONDITIONING: 5 mins. Can take place while rotating kids through hammock station/wire station
- 2 wall walks,
- walk across the balance beam,
- bunny hop length of gym,
- hang on rings for 5 sec,
- jump off vault
GAME: ship, shore
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM @ 3:00pm – 5:30pm
3:00PM TO 5:30PM
3:30 – 3:45 Snack Break
3:45 – 4:30 Active Time! (4:00 – 4:15 snack break for kids from late school pick up)
- 1) Put Kids into 2 Teams:
- “Carry the load”: team members must carry weight plates (1 at a time) from one end of gym to other. They must stop at each station (4 stations) and compete the work. They can choose to put the plate down or hold:
- Station 1- 5 air squats
- Station 2 – 5 burpees
- station 3 – 5 sit ups
- Station 4 – 5 push ups
- 2) Put Kids on 1 Team:
- …do a ball pass over under from one end to the next for time. Repeat and try to beat previous time. Can do side to side passes as well.
- 3) Plank Relay…
- all kids hold a plank…jump overs from start to finish to complete length of the gym.
GAME = Hoop Tag…Place a number of hula hoops around the gym. There should be 3 less hula hoops than people. Have 1-2 people as the taggers. You are safe while in a hula hoop. But you cannot stay in a hula hoop any longer than it takes to complete 5 jumping jacks, then must move out.
4:30 – 5:00 SKILL Stations – Flower Sticks / Diablo / Juggling Scarves
5:00 – 5:30 Homework/Brain Fun/Scrabble
FUN FIT GIRLZ @ 5:30PM
Guest Instructor : Cheryl
It’s YOGA NIGHT!
FIT BOYS @ 6:30PM
CROSSFIT JUNIOR VARSITY @ 7:30PM
COACH JACKIE and JEN are joining tonight’s class and will be working out WITH the Junior Varsity athletes!
WARM-UP: Coach’s Choice
SKILL: Review movements below
WOD: Teams of 3
- 100 Hang Power Snatch
- 100 Wall Balls
- 100 Hang Power Cleans
- 100 Pull Ups
- 100 Back Squats
- 100 KB Swings (53/35)
- 100 Burpees
CHALLENGE: Athlete’s Choice