Saturday, December 5 – Daily Workouts
MIGHTY MINIS (AGES 3 to 5) @ 9:00am
INTRO: Whiteboard Meeting
WARM UP: Coloured Ring Freeze Plank
Place coloured rings around the gym. While the music plays, the kids are running around the gym. When the music stops, they must run to a ring and hold a plank.
FOCUS: Plank Holds/ Stink Bugs…then Push Ups
WOD: 4 Rounds
- 5 second plank hold
- Bear Crawl to end of Gym
- 5 Push Ups
- Run Back to start
- Repeat for 4 rounds….After each round they can put a green poker chip into their ring to help them count to 4 rounds
GAME: Wall Ball Bowling w/ Pylons!
FPK FIT KIDS @ 10:00am
WARM UP CHALLENGE:
- Jumping Jacks faster than the coaches for 20 seconds
- Quick feet faster than the coaches for 20 seconds
- Burpees faster than the coaches for 10 seconds
- Apples, Bananas, Oranges
- Musical Med Balls – no one is out! The last 2 people to find a ball on each round get to run 2 laps of the gym, then back in the game.
- Star Get to know each other Game
CROSSFIT PRETEEN/JUNIOR VARSITY @ 11:00am
WARM UP: Coach’s Choice
SKILL: Review movements listed below
WOD: In Partners, complete 1 minute stations, As many reps as possible per station
- One person working at a time
- allow 10-20 sec transition
- 3 rounds:
- Box Jumps
- Ring Rows
- Max Cal Row
- Power Clean
CHALLENGE: Partner High Five Plank challenge…how many high fives can you give your partner, while maintaining a plank before dropping a knee.
YOUTH BOXING @ 12:00PM
Speed Footwork Warm Ups , Heaving Bag work, Instructor pad work
Guest Coach Joyce!